My client based in Johannesburg is seeking to employ a Youth Programme Manager, the candidate must meet the following criteria and posses the following skills, qualification and experience.
Key functions include strategic planning, fundraising and donor reporting
1. Experience in co-ordinating youth development programmes.
2. Experience in Local and large scale conference and National Model United Nations debates.
3. Management skills, management of staff and volunteers throughout the country.
4. The position is based in Johannesburg
5. Code 8 driver’s licence
6. Matric with post graduate qualification NQF level 8.
7. Teaching – Geography, History or Life Science
8. and 10 years experience.
CV's from across the country, and foreign nationals are welcome to apply.